• Di5 Adventures undertakes that we will exercise reasonable care and skill in delivering the services outlined and also in the recommendation of any ancillary services.
• Di5 Adventures supplies advice and bookings for accommodation, guiding, and transport, activities and ancillary services.
• Di5 Adventures are agents for the services and products supplied by principles. Accordingly all services and arrangements are subject to the terms and conditions applying to our transactions but also those terms and conditions upon which accommodation, guiding, transport, activities and entertainment are supplied by the principle.
• When issued by the principal, the principal’s contract shall unless inconsistent with the law of Australia constitute the sole agreement relevant to the supply of that particular service or product and shall be governed by the regulations and by-laws of that principal subject always to the applicable law in the country in which the service or product is supplied.
• Di5 Adventures guides do not carry IMFGA or equivalent international mountain guiding qualifications. Di5 Adventures lead guides have qualified for licensing issued by the government of Jammu & Kashmir.
Disclosure of Risk
Snowboarding is an inherently dangerous sport that is subject to many uncontrollable factors. Hazards include personnel injury, sudden weather changes and avalanches. Clients undertake activities offered by Di5 Adventures at their own risk and understand that Di5 Adventures cannot guarantee safety.
Di5 Adventures and its guides take all practical measures to minimize risk and reserve the right to cancel any activity if the exposure to risk is deemed to high.
Di5 Adventures accepts no liability for death, injuries or illness incurred during your trip.
Terms and Conditions
Products and prices are subject to change until Di5 Adventures receives 50% deposit based on the invoiced exchange rate. Di5 adventures issues invoices valid for 14 days based on the current exchange rate from Xe.com at the time of issuing an invoice. Invoices are finalized after the client agrees to a draft itinerary. All bookings are subject to availability and “add-ons” subject to group numbers. All quotes until invoiced are regarded as an estimate subject to exchange rates.
A 25% deposit of the total invoice is payable upon confirmation and within the valid period of the invoice. (14 days) Once the deposit is paid the exchange rate of the invoice is locked for the balance of the amount payable.
The balance or final payment is due 65 days prior to departure, Bookings made within this period must be paid in full upon confirmation.
Any booking cancellation made outside of 45 days prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 10% of the total booking cost plus any cost levied Di5 Adventures by principle suppliers of accommodation. Any cancellations made within 45 days prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 60% of the total package cost.
Cancellations by Di5 Adventures
Di5 reserves the right to cancel any package prior to departure due to situations beyond our control. Di5 reserves the right to cancel any package due to lack of snow or an escalation of the political situation in Kashmir. This is applicable to all packages. Di5 reserves the right to cancel any additional services that are subject to minimum participants. If a cancellation occurs clients will be given the option reschedule their package dates or receive a full refund. Di5 Adventures is not liable for any incidental expense you have incurred as a result of your booking.